eRFC

two years of electronic ministry in the razorbacks for christ campus ministry

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, October 12, 2000

Email List [zephaniah 3:17]

Hey party people,

I've finally updated the RFC email list and it's HUUUGE!!! If you’ve never gotten an email from me, I either got your address off of the info sheets that were up in the student center a couple of weeks ago or by typing in your last name and figuring it out. If you don't want to be on this list, let me know. If you're not even in the Razorbacks for Christ and I got you mixed up with someone else....sorry....let me know. If you know of anyone I've left off of the list that would like to be on it, let me know.

I mostly use this list to remind everyone of supper in the Union on Thursday nights at 5:47. I also use it to update everyone on the next phase in our diabolical plan for world domin....er.....ah.....world peace. :) It's also good for letting everyone know about other events, prayer requests, forwards (but please, limit the number you send) and anything else you want to say. I guess if you plan on using this list, save this message and reply to it whenever you want to email all of us.

Our guys intramural soccer team will start playing soon. Hopefully either I or someone else on the team will let y'all know when we're playing...we love it when you come out to hoot and holler for us. I don't think we got a co-ed soccer team signed up and that's A BUM DEAL! I could be wrong though.

Well, it's about time...no Thursday email would be complete w/o this:

Supper....union....5:43....be there.

The verse for the week is once again something I forgot to say in class
last night:

“The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.”
Zephaniah 3:17

(Cool, huh? He sings to us too!)

Well, I guess I'll let you go. Hope you have a great Thursday. And, man,
I can't wait for retreat! Good times, good times.

In Christ,
Mitchell P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home