eRFC

two years of electronic ministry in the razorbacks for christ campus ministry

My Photo
Name:
Location: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States

Thursday, October 19, 2000

Email List 2 [refuge]

!Holas mis amigos!

Hey, I added a couple of names to the list and took off one that I put on the list by mistake...so, save and reply to this email until it gets updated again. Again, let me know if there is anyone who wants to be added to the list. If anyone wants to be taken off let me know.

Thanks again to everyone for your prayers and compliments for the Wednesday night Bible class. I know God worked through the prayers, and the compliments really boosted my confidence. Thanks! Kaelin will be taking over next week so be prayin' for him.

Wasn't retreat AWESOME!!!? Marshall it was AWESOME to see you get baptized! Brotherrrrr! I don't think I've been more on fire since Elizabeth and Lexi and Cathy got baptized last year. Allen Diles was awesome, Nathan's singin' group was the bomb. Good times, good times. It was the kinda weekend that you just never want to end. Amen?

Well, it's about that time. Remember, we'll be eating supper at the Union at 5:45. Please come. :)

Now for this week's verse. Actually I better look one up. I didn't forget any of the ones I had planned for class tonight. Here's a little something to continue the idea of God being our refuge and our protector:

"But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion's mouth. The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen"
2 Timothy 4:17-18

One more verse (not about refuge):
"God gave him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." 2 Corinthians 5:21

Well, have a great Thursday and c-ya at the Union.

In Christ,
Mitch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home